The Board Members of the Plymouth County Retirement Association would be pleased to receive proposals regarding the active management of Core Fixed Income strategies. This search is required by the regulatory rules established by state law. The incumbent manager will also be considered for this mandate. Preference will be given to managers who have sufficient experience and capabilities managing Core Fixed Income strategies. The Manager selected shall be expected to outperform the Bloomberg Barclays Aggregate Index. The firm must have:
• A minimum of $5 billion under management in total
• A minimum of 5 years of operations for the firm
• A minimum of $500 million invested in the strategy
• A minimum five-year performance history in the Core Fixed Income strategy (GIPS compliant)
• Portfolio managers with a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing core fixed income
The Board reserves the right to reject any and all proposals at its discretion. There will not be any flexibility in regards to these requirements.
The Board intends to invest approximately $60 million in total.
Bid deadline: April 30, 2021 @ 12:00pm EST
The funds shall be managed in compliance with Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 32 and Chapter 176, the regulations of the Massachusetts Division of Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission, 840 CMR, and the Placement Agent Policy (available from https://www.mass.gov/lists/perac-compliance-investments-forms). All materials submitted in connection with this search may be subject to disclosure consistent with Massachusetts Public Record laws.